BOSTON – The Dartmouth men’s indoor track & field team participated in the non-scoring BU Terrier Invitational Saturday afternoon at the Track & Tennis Center.
A second-place finish by Nicholas Feffer in the 1000m was the top showing for the Big Green. The freshman ran a 2:26.78 to take second overall in a field of 40, but was the top collegiate runner as the first-place runner was unattached.
- In the 500m, Michael Thurston was ninth overall, crossing the finish line in 1:05.12.
- Kyle Dotterer was seventh in the 5000m as he ran a 14:31.35. Not far back in ninth was Will Shafer who posted a 14:33.85.
- The mile saw a trio of Dartmouth harriers finish in the top-20. Miles Irish (4:04.12), Pat Gregory (4:04.19), and Henry Raymond (4:04.96) were 16th, 17th and 18th, respectively, on the oval.
- Trevor Colby was 29th in the 800, running a 1:54.42.
- Zachary Plante won his heat of the 400m in 50.36 and finished 41st in a field that featured more than one hundred individuals.