AMHERST, Mass. – The Dartmouth men’s track & field team finished fifth at Saturday’s UMass Pre-Conference Meet.
The Big Green posted 76 points at the UMass Track & Field Complex after winning four events and earning a pair of top-three finishes.
• Lloyd May was the winner of the 200m, crossing the line in 22.13 to earn 10 points toward the Big Green’s total.
• Shawn Ohazuruike was another winner, taking the top in the 110m hurdles as he ran a 14.50.
• In the 800m, a trio of Dartmouth runners was at or near the top of the final standings with Simpson Tanner’s 1:54.53 taking the top spot. William Phinney (1:54.83) was third with Michael Thurston (1:55.38) claiming fourth.
• The 4x100m relay team of Max Frye, Mattieu Freeman, Donovan Spearman and May ran a 41.73 to win the event by a quarter second over the second-place Minutemen.
• Myles Holt (50.24) and Zach Plante (50.47) were third and fourth, respectively, in the 400m.
• Dom Repucci finished fourth in the 1500m, crossing in 3:58.83.
• In the 5000m, Sam Morton was third with a 15:40.84 with Brian Mass taking sixth in 16:16.32.