NEW HAVEN, Conn. – The Dartmouth men’s track & field team competed at Yale’s Mark Young Invitational Saturday.
The meet was non-scoring and held at the Yale University Track and Field Dewitt Cuyler Athletic Complex.
• Colin Minor won the hammer throw with a toss of 57.25m on his sixth and final toss of the afternoon.
• After finishing ninth in the hammer, Ethan Ruh claimed the top spot in the shot put. Like Minor, Ruh’s best throw came on his final attempt as his sixth was measured at 15.54m.
• Ruh was also third in the discus with a 39.14m to his credit.
• In the 1500m, Quinn Cooney won by crossing the line in 4:03.10. Dom Repucci was fourth thanks to a 4:05.15.
• Tanner Simpson was the winner of the 800m by running a 1:56.52, edging out the second-place finisher by a fifth of a second.
• Parker Johnson (53.64), Alec Eschholz (54.32) and Max Frye (54.54) claimed the top three spots in the 400m hurdles.
• Additionally, Johnson (14.38), Eschholz (14.47) and Shawn Ohazuruike (15.02) went two-three-four in the 110m hurdles.
• Amos Cariati was second in the 400m in 50.14.