TALLAHASSEE, Fla. – The Dartmouth men’s track & field team finished sixth at the 39th annual FSU Relays at Mike Long Track on Friday.
Florida won the meet with 161 points, while the hosts from Florida State were second with 113. The Big Green posted 80 points, one back of fifth-place Georgia Tech and four ahead of Auburn.
The 5000m race was the highlight of the day for Dartmouth with Kyle Dotterrer (14:51.43) claiming the top spot and Sean Laverty taking second (14:58.69). Will Shafer was seventh (15:13.66) in the event as well.
Alec Eschholz (52.82) and Max Frye (53.76) were second and third, respectively, in the 400m hurdles.
• Ethan Ruh was third in the shot put — 15.47m
• The pole vault saw Benjamin Ose finish fourth — 4.60m
• Henry Raymond (3:46.43) and Pat Gregory (3:47.84) were fifth and sixth, respectively, in the 1500m.
• Colin Minor was fifth in the hammer throw — 56.67m
• The 110m saw Parker Johnson (14.33), Eschholz (14.67) and Ben Colello (14.98) claim sixth, 10th and 11th, respectively.
• Amos Cariati was eighth in the 400m — 48.44
• In the 4x400m, Cariati, Eschholz, Frye, and Johnson combined to run a 3:14.67 to lead the Big Green’s top relay team.
• Colello was ninth in the Javelin with his second throw measuring 58.54m for his best toss of the day.