The Dartmouth men’s track & field team continued its busy weekend on Saturday with the Big Green splitting their time between the Virginia Challenge at UVA and UMass Lowell’s George Davis Invitational:
Both meets were non-scoring.
- Parker Johnson was fifth in the highly competitive 110m hurdles, running a 14.45. Alex Frye was ninth in 14.51.
- Johnson was also sixth in 400m hurdles in 52.81, while Alec Eschholz was ninth in 53.88.
- Henry Raymond was 14th in the 1500m, crossing in 3:46.62. Pat Gregory was 34th in the same event, running a 3:49.63.
- The 4x400m relay team was sixth in 3:18.68.
At UMass Lowell:
- The 800m went the way of Miles Irish as the Big Green junior narrowly won the 800m in 1:55.40.
- Another win went to Colin Minor in the hammer throw as his 58.18m on his second attempt proved to be the best of the day by any member of the field. Timothy Brennan was second with a 57.28m toss also coming on his second attempt.
- Adam Couitt was third in the 100m in 11.05 with Guy Green taking sixth in 11.27.
- Couitt was also second in the 200m in 22.46. Benjamin Ose was fifth (22.84) and Green was eighth (22.13).
- In the rarely seen two-mile run, Dartmouth had a trio of top-five finishers led by Sander Kushen in second (9:17.34), Ben Szauhaj in third (9:21.94) and Will Shafer taking fourth (9:23.15).
- Freshman Shawn Ohazuruike took third in the 110m hurdles with a time of 15.61.
- The 400m hurdles saw Jules Hislop take second in 55.55 and Ohazuruike sixth in 57.51.