AMHERST, N.H. — The Dartmouth women's outdoor track & field team finished third Saturday afternoon at the 2017 UMass Pre-Conference Meet.
The Big Green finished the day with 106 points, trailing the home Minutewomen (193) and New Hampshire (137.5), while ahead of UMass Lowell (82), Vermont (80), Central Connecticut (60) and Maine (28.5).
- Lyndsi Ross-Trevor took the top spot in the pole vault by clearing 3.25m.
- Ellie Gonzalez was the first of five Dartmouth runners to finish in the top 10 of the 1500m. Gonzalez was third in 4:39.76.
- Nicole Deblasio was the winner of the 100m, crossing in a non-wind-aided time of 12.10.
- Deblasio was also third in the 200m, crossing in 25.06.
- The 400m hurdles, the Big Green went one-two with Katy Sprout (1:01.93) leading the way and Marissa Evans (1:03.52) taking second.
- In the 800m, Annalisa Crowe took fourth with a time of 2:11.87.
- Angela Ortlieb was another winner, taking the top spot in the 5000m. The sophomore defeated the second-place runner by more than a minute as she finished in 18:32.24.
- The Big Green 4x400m relay team also won, running a combined 4:01.17.
Dartmouth heads to Yale next weekend to compete at the 2017 Outdoor Ivy League Heptagonal Championship.