The Dartmouth women’s track & field team continued its busy weekend on Saturday with the Big Green splitting their time between the Virginia Challenge at UVA and UMass Lowell’s George Davis Invitational.
Both meets were non-scoring.
- Freshman Cha'Mia Rothwell broke her own school record in the 100m hurdles, running a 13.60 to finish sixth. Rothwell’s previous best time was a 13.69 set back in mid-March at Davidson.
- Katy Sprout was 15th in the 400m hurdles in 1:02.75.
- The 1500m saw junior Bridget Flynn run a 4:25.28 to take 18th.
- Leigh Moffett was 32nd in the 5000m, crossing in 16:54.48.
At UMass Lowell:
- Folasade Akinfe was the winner of the triple jump with a leap of 10.95m on her sixth and final try.
- The team also saw an individual win in the hammer throw with Amelia Ali claiming the title as her 52.59m edged the rest of the field for the top spot.
- Moriah Morton was also a winner, claiming victory in the javelin with a throw of 39.56m
- Julia Stevenson took second in the 3000m in 10:10.63, leading Lillian Anderson in third (10:16.21) and Angela Ortlieb in fifth (10:19.59).
- Maria Garman was one of four Big Green runners in the top-10 in the 100m hurdles, taking second with a 15.25 to her credit.
- Garman (26.81) and Miranda Lawson (26.91) were fifth and sixth, respectively in the 200m.
- Garman continued her productive day with a third-place finish in the long jump as her best attempt measured 5.15m.
- Abby Livingston was second in the 400m in 59.68, while Jacqueline Perron-Smith was sixth in 1:00.11 and Annalisa Crowe taking ninth in 1:00.79.
- Eliza Dekker was fourth in the 800m, crossing in 2:17.24.
- Georgia Fear claimed seventh in the 1500m in 4:42.95.
- In the 400m hurdles, Marissa Evans was third with a time of 1:05.65.
- The 4x400m relay team of Livingston, Crowe, Maria Jarostchuk and Margaret Tuthill were first in 4:06.14.
- Catherine Rozalski was fourth in the pole vault, clearing 3.10m on her first attempt, while Lyndsi Ross-Trevor was sixth as she cleared it on her second attempt.
- Additionally, Ali was third in the discus, posting a 37.39m on her best throw.