Thank you for your interest in Dartmouth College Athletics. NCAA Rules require that all prospective student-athletes be registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center prior to making an official visit. The steps outlined below will guide you through the registration process. If you have any questions,
please call NCAA Eligibility Center toll-free at 1-877-262-1492.
1. Visit www.eligibilitycenter.org
2. Create an account by either clicking on the phone device or clicking on the"New
Account" link in the upper right corner. You will then be emailed a link to create an
3. Once your account is created you will need to complete all sections in order to be
4. You will also need to input a credit card number and pay a fee. The fee for registration is
$65 for domestic student-athletes and $95 for international student-athletes.
Once the registration form has been submitted, you are NOT done with the Eligibility
5. Ask your high school guidance counselor to send a copy of your high school transcript to
the NCAA Eligibility Center. Once you graduate, ask them to send a final copy of your
transcript with proof of graduation.
6. You will need to have your SAT or ACT score sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center. SAT
scores may be sent online at www.collegeboard.org. ACT scores may be sent online at
www.actstudent.org. NCAA Eligibility school code = 9999
7. You will also need to sign-in to your account on the NCAA Eligibility Center website and
request final amateurism certification (this step can be taken any time after April 1st of
your senior year in high school).
The NCAA Eligibility Center will only accept documents from your high school and
the College Board/the ACT. Transcripts or test scores sent personally will not be
processed by the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Remember that this process takes time; therefore it is imperative to start early and
Contact information for the NCAA Eligibility Center:
Phone (U.S. Callers): 877-262-1492; (international callers): 317-223-0700