1. Where are you from and whom did you row for prior to Dartmouth?
I'm from Wayne, NJ, and rowed at Blair Academy before Dartmouth
2. Why did you choose Dartmouth and the Dartmouth Rowing Program?
To me this program looked like it was just on the verge of doing great things, and I wanted to be a part of that.
3. What do you participate in at Dartmouth, apart from rowing?
I play the alto sax and I'm in a few music groups on campus. I'm also a bouncer at One Wheelock (a bar/coffee shop on campus).
4. Tell me something about yourself that might come as a surprise to your teammates.
I'm a closet Star Wars nerd.
5. What is your best memory from rowing at Dartmouth so far?
My favorite memory was winning our heat at Sprints my Sophomore year. Even though we went nuts in the race and were spent, I was so pumped we could have turned the boat around and done the race again.
6. What are your plans for the future?
I spent the summer coaching rowing in Zurich, and I'd love to get a job/internship there next year. After that I am going to apply to Oxford.