NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Saturday saw the Dartmouth women’s track & field team compete at Yale’s Mark Young Invitational Saturday.
The meet was non-scoring and held at the Yale University Track and Field Dewitt Cuyler Athletic Complex.
• The winner of the shot put was the Big Green’s Lily Lockhart thanks to her 13.70m throw on her second attempt of the day. Samantha Stevens was second thanks to her 13.17m throw.
• Lockhart was also the winner of the discus as her third throw measured 41.14m.
• Cha'Mia Rothwell claimed the top spot in the 100m hurdles, running a 13.77 and besting the second-place runner by almost a second and a half.
• Brooke Brunet was the winner of the pole vault, clearing 3.85m. Julia Valenti was third with a 3.70m to her credit, while Olivia Goodwin was fourth thanks to a 3.55m.
• Nicole Deblasio won the 100m in 12.19, while Olivia Goodwin was fourth thanks to a 12.80.
• The 200m also saw Deblasio come away with a win. The Dartmouth sprinter ran a 25.14 to dominate the field of 35.
• Angela Ortlieb was a winner in the 5000m, crossing the line in
• In the high jump, Camile Landon was second, clearing 1.68m on one try.
• Kayla Gilding (59.26), Katie Laskoski (1:01.09) and Jacqueline Perron-Smith (1:01.55) claimed fourth, fifth and sixth, respectively, in the 400m.
• Alexa Jennings earned a third-place finish in the 800m as she crossed in 2:18.
• Danielle Okonta took second in the 400m hurdles, running a 1:07.01.
• Bridget Douglas was fifth in the javelin with a throw of 35.45m on her second attempt.