DARTMOUTH ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE
|Contact Info||Mailing Address:||Physical Address:||Hours|
|Phone: (603) 646-2466 Fax: (603) 646-0377 Email: Big.Green.Tickets@dartmouth.edu||Dartmouth College Athletics Ticket Office Berry Sports Center 6083 Alumni Gym Hanover, NH 03755||6 South Park Street Hanover, NH 03755 Located in the Berry Sports Center lobby off South Park Street entrance||MONDAY-FRIDAY: 10:00 am- 5:00 pm CLOSED: May 5th- August 1st**|
*** If you have any questions regarding tickets to any upcoming events during the period of time the ticket office is closed please email or leave us a message and someone will be in touch at their earliest convenience, in most cases on the same business day.
TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE 24/7- CLICK HERE- There are currently no ticketed events available.
2014-2015 Dartmouth Sports Ticketing Information
The 2014 Football season renewal letters for all season ticket holders will be mailed on July 30th. Season ticket holders will have until August 15th to renew their seats for the 2014 season. Change of seat requests will be processed beginning August 25th. All new season orders and individual ticket purchases will begin on Tuesday, September 2nd at 8am online and at 10am over the phone. More information HERE
Alumni seating requests for Football games must be made by September 2nd for the first game and 2 weeks in advance of each of the following games in order to secure class seating group locations.
|Football Alumni Seating Request Deadline||Game Date||Opponent|
|September 2nd 5pm||9/20||Central Connecticut|
|September 22nd 5pm||10/4||PENN|
|October 6th 5pm||10/18||Holy Cross|
|October 20th 5pm||11/1||Harvard|
|October 27th 5pm||11/15||Brown|
The 2014-15 Men's Hockey season renewal letters will be mailed on August 25th. Season ticket holders will have until September 12th to renew their seats for the 2014-15 season. Relocation and change of seat requests will be processed beginning September 15th. All new season orders and individual ticket purchases will begin on September 22nd at 8am online and at 10am over the phone. More information HERE.
Please check back for more information regarding ticket purchases for 2014-15 Women's Hockey and Men's and Women's basketball. More information HERE
- THE ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE ACCEPTS Visa, American Express, and MasterCard
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Please print and present your ticket order receipt when picking up online ticket orders.
- A person must be 14 years old or younger in order to enter a venue with a Youth ticket
- Single Game phone orders and all season ticket orders are charged a $4 handling fee.
- Call the Athletic Ticket Office (603-646-2466) for GROUP RATE & FAMILY FUN PACK Details
- Food and drink from outside sources is not permitted. Concessions are available for most events.
- Please be a courteous fan and observe proper spectator etiquette by entering or exiting your seats ONLY when play has stopped.
- Dartmouth athletics offers a FREE parking shuttle, courtesy of Premier Coach and White River Toyota to select athletic events. The FREE shuttle runs from the Dewey Field Road Parking Lot to the respective venues. Call ticket office for further directions.
- Pets are not allowed in athletic venues.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is prohibited in Dartmouth athletic venues.
- Dartmouth College is not responsible for injuries from objects that leave the playing area.