WILLIAMSTOWN, Mass. – The Dartmouth men's track & field team finished its weekend at the 2017 New England Outdoor Championship in third place.
Competing on Williams' Lee Track at the Weston Athletic Complex, the Big Green posted 76 points, trailing only Rhode Island (163) and Northeastern (145).
- Lucas Ribeiro was a winner in the discus with his 51.79m throw on his fourth throw of the day proving to be the best of any in the field of 23. The win secured 10 points toward Dartmouth's final total.
- Amos Cariati took second in Saturday's 400m final. Cariati ran a 48.25
- Reed Horton was the seventh-place finisher in the 1500m, crossing the line in 3:54.53 and earning two points.
- The 400m hurdles saw a pair of Big Green runners earn points in the final. Alec Eschholz was third in 53.29 to claim six points, while a seventh-place finish from Parker Johnson in 54.88 earned another two.
- Adam Couitt was also seventh in an event final on Saturday, running a 22.05 in the 200m to add an additional two points to the team score.