DARTMOUTH ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE
|Contact Info||Mailing Address:||Physical Address:||Hours|
|Phone: (603) 646-2466 Fax: (603) 646-0377 Email: Big.Green.Tickets@dartmouth.edu||Dartmouth College Athletics Ticket Office Berry Sports Center 6083 Alumni Gym Hanover, NH 03755||6 South Park Street Hanover, NH 03755 Located in the Berry Sports Center lobby off South Park Street entrance||MONDAY-FRIDAY: 10:00 am- 5:00 pm|
2014-2015 Dartmouth Sports Ticketing Information
Football Ticketing Main Page
Men's Soccer Ticketing Main Page
Women's Soccer Ticketing Main Page
Men's Hockey Ticketing Main Page
Women's Ice Hockey Ticketing Main Page
Team Green Kids Club
- THE ATHLETICS TICKET OFFICE ACCEPTS Visa, American Express, and MasterCard
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Please print and present your ticket order receipt when picking up online ticket orders.
- A person must be 14 years old or younger in order to enter a venue with a Youth ticket
- Single Game phone orders and all season ticket orders are charged a $4 handling fee.
- Call the Athletic Ticket Office (603-646-2466) for GROUP RATE & FAMILY FUN PACK Details
- Food and drink from outside sources is not permitted. Concessions are available for most events.
- Please be a courteous fan and observe proper spectator etiquette by entering or exiting your seats ONLY when play has stopped.
- Dartmouth athletics offers a FREE parking shuttle, courtesy of Premier Coach and White River Toyota to select athletic events. The FREE shuttle runs from the Dewey Field Road Parking Lot to the respective venues. Call ticket office for further directions.
- Pets are not allowed in athletic venues.
- Use of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is prohibited in Dartmouth athletic venues.
- Dartmouth College is not responsible for injuries from objects that leave the playing area.