DARTMOUTH BASEBALL SKILLS CAMP
1) Advanced Pitching & Defense Camp – Saturday, November 22 (11:00am – 4:00 PM) $195
2) Advanced Hitting – Sunday, November 23 (10:00am – 3:00 PM) $195
Both camps will be held at Red Rolfe Field and in Leverone Fieldhouse located at Dartmouth College. The camp is open to anyone ages 14-18 (High School seniors included) and will be limited only by age and total number.
Purpose of Dartmouth Baseball Skills Camp
· Provide quality instruction from the Dartmouth Baseball coaching staff, as well as other academic Northeast college coaches.
· Provide professional feedback to each camper to improve skills on their own.
· View the Dartmouth college campus, newly renovated Leverone Fieldhouse, and Red Rolfe Field at Biondi Park.
· General question and answer session regarding the college baseball recruiting process.
· Help prepare you to begin your own pre-season practices.
· The Pitching & Defense Camp will have a limited enrollment of 25 campers per position (IF, OF, C) so each person will receive individual instruction. SPACE WILL BE LIMITED and will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
· The Hitting Camp will be limited to 60 campers
· Cost of each camp is $195. If you choose to attend both camps, the cost is $375.
· Please return registration form along with $100 non-refundable deposit (per camp), made out to Bob Whalen as soon as possible to secure a spot.
· Items to bring: your own bat, functional helmet, glove, sneakers or turf shoes, spikes, lunch and
snack, catchers must bring their own gear.
· If you need hotel or travel information, we will refer you to those services.
· Make sure to include the students email address for confirmation.
If you have any questions regarding either of the camps, please call Assistant Coaches Jonathan Anderson at 603-646-2765 or Evan Wells at 603-646-9775, or you can contact me directly at 603-646-2477. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and we hope to see you in November.
Robert D. Whalen Jr. ’79a
Head Baseball Coach
Dartmouth College is not a sponsor or co-sponsor of the Bob Whalen Advanced Skills Camp.