2017 Ivy League Heptagonal
Outdoor Track & Field Championship
Cuyler Field & Dwyer Track | New Haven, Conn. | Yale (Host)
Saturday, May 6
Running events begin at 11 a.m., field events begin at 1 p.m.
Sunday, May 7
Running events begin at 10:30 a.m., field events begin at 11:15 a.m.
The Dartmouth women's team, along with those from the seven other conference programs, will be at Yale this weekend trying to capture the 2017 Ivy League Heptagonal Outdoor Track & Field Championship.
- Both days of the meet will be carried live on the Ivy League Digital Network for those who have a subscription to the conference's video streaming service. Bill Spaulding and Alex Vispoli will be on the
call Saturday, with Robert Johnson joining the broadcast on Sunday.
- Both days will also be simulcast on FloTrack's website.
- Those posting about the meet on social media are encouraged to join the conference's conversation using the hashtag #IvyHeps.
- Live updates on Twitter will come from @IvyLeague.
- Live, updating results are also available through Leone Timing HERE.
The Big Green claimed fifth last season at Princeton with 81 points thanks in large part to a trio of titles from 2016 NCAA Outdoor First-Team All-Americans Dana Giordano '16 (5000m, 1500m) and Kaitlin Whitehorn '16 (high jump).
RETURNING ALL-IVY LEAGUE
An individual must finish either first or second in their respective event to be considered an All-Ivy League performer. With the graduation of Giordano, Whitehorn and Jennifer Meech (Second Team, 400m), the Big Green women only see the return of sophomore Olivia Weiner back at Heps a year after she was second in the javelin at Princeton.
IVY LEAGUE RECORDS
Several former Dartmouth student-athletes still hold event records for either the Ivy League or the annual Ivy League outdoor meet:
- 1500m – Abbey D'Agostino in 2013: 4:11.94 (Heps)
- 5000m – Abbey D'Agostino in 2013: 15:11.35 (Ivy)
- 3000m Steeplechase – Alexi Pappas in 2012: 9:58.80 (Heps)
SATURDAY, MAY 6
11:00 a.m. Women's Hammer Throw Finals
11:00 a.m. Women's Pole Vault Finals
11:00 a.m. Women's Long Jump Finals
11:00 a.m. Women's Javelin Throw Finals
1:00 p.m. Women's 1,500m Run Semifinals
1:20 p.m. Women's 100m Hurdles Trials
1:35 p.m. Women's 400m Dash Trials
1:45 p.m. Women's 100m Dash Trials
1:55 p.m. Women's 800m Run Trials
2:10 p.m. Women's 400m Hurdles Trials
2:25 p.m. Women's 200m Dash Trials
5:40 p.m. Women's 10,000m Run Finals
11:30 a.m. 100m Hurdles
*TBD High Jump
*TBD Shot Put
*TBD 200m Dash
SUNDAY, MAY 7
11:00 a.m. Women's Triple Jump Finals
11:00 a.m. Women's Shot Put Finals
2:00 p.m. Women's High Jump Finals
2:30 p.m. Women's Discus Throw Finals
11:15 a.m. Women's 3,000m Steeplechase Finals
12:20 p.m. Women's 4x100m Relay Finals
12:40 p.m. Women's 1,500m Run Finals
1:05 p.m. Women's 100m Hurdles Finals
1:25 p.m. Women's 400m Dash Finals
1:45 p.m. Women's 100m Dash Finals
1:55 p.m. Women's 800m Run Finals
2:15 p.m. Women's 400m Hurdles Finals
2:35 p.m. Women's 200m Dash Finals
2:45 p.m. Women's 5,000m Run Finals
3:25 p.m. Women's 4x800m Relay Finals
3:55 p.m. Women's 4x400m Relay Finals
4:20 p.m. Awards Ceremony
10:30 a.m. 110m Hurdles
*TBD Pole Vault
*TBD 1,500m Run
11:00 a.m. Long Jump
*TBD 800m Run